Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Holy Crap, This Blog Still Exists?


Wow do I feel bad! I've been MIA for months now... my bad!

I'm sure you all know how it goes - sometimes life just gets in the way of the little hobbies we like to do. I know there's been a ton of things that have been put on the back burner for a while now.

So let's see, I last updated in... wow, that's can't be right.... August! Yikes! >_<

Well, as you can imagine the rest of the deployment drug by but Huzzy did finally come home. Baby Girl was overjoyed and we had some great holiday family time.

Aaaaaaannnnnnnd since Huzzy isn't one to wait, we got pregnant pretty much right after he got home! Yup, that's right, we're expecting baby #2 here roughly around mid August. Obviously I'm already pretty far along. So far it's been a fairly uneventful and safe pregnancy (knock wood!). Huzzy is beside himself with pride because not only does he have a beautiful little girl, but now we're gearing up for a little man around the house. It's funny how proud guys are of themselves when they know they're going to have a son.

I'm still in school, still rocking the 4.0, and praying I can hang onto it through this pregnancy. We'll see! The puppy (and I use the term loosely) is doing well also, although she still likes chewing up...everything.

So as you can believe I've been plenty busy! I kept myself off blogging to take care of some hectic stuff during the last few months of the deployment, and then we were busy with family time, and then well... We've just been busy with life!

So this is just me dropping a line to let you all know that I'm not dead or dying in a ditch. We're actually doing great! And here's hoping I'll be back more regularly. I'm hoping to get back to posting once a week or so. Crossing my fingers!

4 comments:

  1. "Heart of Stone," Iko: The talk scene between Bella and Edward.

    9-Keep an eye on the budget-especially until the campaign takes off and becomes profitable.
    ft bekommen; Obwohl es extrem so wichtig wirkt, Ihre Suchoptionen erforschen,
    w.

    Here is my web page - http://Swk-Kredit.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.



    my website; Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wave attack using the Transformers robot abilities makes
    for a fun diversion from the campaign and multiplayer gaming and hones your abilities.

    (2004): Bringing politics back in: examining the link between globalization and democratization; journal of International Political Economy 11(2), pp.
    The lack of democracy in the Middle East is further compounded by tribal groupings that have considerable rivalry among themselves: Yemen has witnessed this first
    hand.

    Have a look at my web site - clash of clans cheat hack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blogger,

    It is a very effective article with the information about Holy Crap. It is well written and effective also it is very informative. I really feel so good after reading your content AS I like to share our company. You can Check out my wooden business cards. Thanks

    ReplyDelete