Feel free to use the above image for Tell Me Thursday!
Small piece of useless trivia : Obviously a big old tree has nothing to do with Tell Me Thursday. I couldn't decide on a picture that actually did have something to do with it though, and I'd been looking for an excuse to use this one. This picture is one I took myself back in 2006 on a trip to Scotland. This tree was actually within castle grounds at Stirling Castle. I just thought it looked so damn pretty!
With so many blog hops, fill-ins and twitter follows done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I felt it was time to give Thursday a little love. Thursdays matter too, folks. From here on out I'll be putting out a few questions that you can copy and post over on your own blog with a link back here. After you've done that come back here and enter yourself in Mr. Linky down below. It's a fun way to get to know other bloggers while getting your blog out there as well.
Let's begin, shall we?
Food questions today!
- Did you get suckered into buying Girl Scout cookies this year? Which ones are your favorite? - Yes, of course I did. And I'm completely obsessed with the shortbread cookies. I might have to go buy more before they stop selling them.
- In a totally bizarre twist of fate, you actually find yourself trapped on a dessert island. DESSERT ISLAND. (hardy har har) What treats and goodies do you gobble up first? - I have this wonderful vision of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in my head right now... Assuming something on this island is made of Twizzlers, I'm totally going for that first.
- What is one thing you can cook well? (Or at least without burning down the house) - I'm not very good at cooking actual *food*, but if it's a dessert bring it on. I love to bake, especially cupcakes. Especially, especially fun design cupcakes.
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? - Um, not totally sure. Huzzy likes to try to get me to eat things I wouldn't normally, and sometimes he doesn't tell me what I just ate. The weirdest thing that I know I ate was frog legs. ...I was not impressed. >_<
- Favorite alcoholic beverage? (Hey, alcohol is like a food. It has calories dammit, it counts) - Not a big drinker anymore. I used to be able to drink Long Island Ice Teas, but I think one would kill me now. Anymore I prefer the fruity drinks that mask the taste of liquor. I think I got old. :(
Don't forget to link up (and comment so I know you linked up!). Hopefully this week we have a few more people taking part, the more the merrier, right?