Friday, July 20, 2012

Themed Care Package Fun - Back To School

It's been a while, huh? Well hopefully you guys are enjoying the Themed Care Packages as much as I am! I know that Huzzy has been liking them.

I like to send out packages for holidays and whatnot, though there really isn't one coming up for a while. But it is time for back-to-school, so I figured I would have some fun with that.

Now, this won't work for everyone I'm sure. I'm lucking out this year. Last year Huzzy would have had no need for most of this, but since he's doing a lot of office work this deployment it totally works out. Of course this is a fun care package idea for anyone who's heading off to school, not just military types.

Some of it is a little...juvenile (*cough* kiddie lunchbox *cough*) but the point is to make it fun, right?

Right?


I totally fell in love with this lunchbox the second I saw it.


Full of snacks and goodies!


Ok, so I played lazy on the decorating. So sue me!

A closer look.

Back to School Care Package:

Lunchbox
Poptarts
Brownies
Magnetic Dry Erase Board
Magazines
Spiral Notebooks
Planner
Colored Index Cards
Post-it Notes
Dry Erase Markers
Pens (cheap pens he can let people steal)
Crayons
Mini Markers
Hand Sanitizer
Highlighters
Wet Ones
Good Pens (that he won't lend to anyone)
Tissues
Snacks/Goodies


 I also included some drawings from Baby Girl, and wrote little notes in the notebooks. Just a personal touch I guess. :D

Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Where did you find that lunch box???


    <3 your cuz (angel) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, totally adorable isn't' it? I got it at Target. I think it was around $7

      Delete
  2. That lunchbox IS adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This iѕ κind of off toрiс but I
    nеed sοme adνice frοm аn estаblіѕheԁ
    blοg. Iѕ it veгy difficult to set up уour own
    blоg? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking аbout mаking my own
    but І'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

    Here is my web-site ... losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This is kinԁ of off topiс but I need sοmе adѵice from
    an eѕtablished blog. Ӏs it νerу difficult
    to set uρ уouг own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

    my blog: losing weight
    Also see my website :: hcg diet drop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as muсh as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

    Visit my page :: diet plans fo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in pеnning thiѕ websitе.

    I really hoρe to check οut the ѕame high-grade
    blog рosts fгom you in thе future аs
    well. In fact, youг creatiѵe wгіting abilіtіeѕ hаs encouгаged me to get my own blog nоw ;
    )

    My page :: buys hcg drops

    ReplyDelete