Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Themed Care Package Fun - (Super) Hero Nurishment Kit



Yup, another care package post. Sorry guys, but this is pretty much all I've been doing lately. Besides taking care of the kid, the dog, the house, the car, the cooking, the cleaning, the yard work... Yeah...

Every kid's hero is their Daddy, so why not put together a special kit for him? It's extremely simple to make and is sure to bring a smile to his face.

The original idea was found over at Alpha Mom as well as both PDF pages of labels, here and here.



 I didn't get the bags recommended, mostly because I forgot to pick them up when I went shopping. I just used the small snack size Ziploc bags. They worked great though. 

I also just taped the labels on. You could  get real adhesive or print everything off on label paper, but I'm pretty lazy and Huzzy sure as heck won't care.



 We included a card from Baby Girl to her Hero.



I love that it all fits perfectly in this container. I let Baby Girl cover it in 4th of July stickers, and I'll be wrapping it up before it goes in the next care package. 

The only thing I didn't bother using was the label for "Hero Juice". I know a lot of girls mail off drinks, but I'm not sure I trust it to make it there without exploding. It's bad enough the candy bar will be melted when it gets there, but it's all individually wrapped. He can stick it in the fridge or just lick the paper, I don't care. The wrapper was too cute to not use. LOL

1 comment: