Saturday, May 19, 2012

RIP - Every Plant in My Yard...

Last year I made a big deal out of redoing my yard. Well, the garden area at least. It looked like a jungle and very much needed to be revamped.

This year I've given up hope. Why? Because anything that I plant is ripped out or chewed up. Anything that dares to try and grow on its own is likewise destroyed. Baby Girl and Misty (our puppy) actually seem to work together in an effort to destroy my yard.

Don't believe me?






This is pretty much what happened with every single growing thing in our yard. Including an azalea bush and a rosebush. I kid you not.

And people wonder why I'm just not bothering this year. 

Bonus points if you get the reference in the last picture. Hint - It's old, so chances are slim that the youngsters are going to get it. (Did I really just say youngsters?)

2 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious that's a cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her cuteness is the only thing that saves her most days. lol

      Delete