Monday, May 14, 2012

I'll Stop Pinning After I'm Dead

The last week or so has really taken it out of me. By the time I get Baby Girl settled for the night, get the puppy settled for the night and finish doing the dishes I'm wiped. I haven't even had the energy to do a true blue update in some time.

So today I'm just going to share with you some of the awesome things I've pinned lately. Huzzah!


In Crafts:

This apron is adorable. I just wish I had the time (and talent) to make one!


Seriously, how cute are these?!


In Geek Out:


Definitely asking for this for my birthday.


I'm too cheap to buy this, so maybe I'll just make myself one.


In Homemade Gifts:

These teacup candles are adorable. Plus, it's totally easy to find some nice looking teacups at the thrift store.


And finally, in Funny :

Thanks to this pin I know what it feels like to spray milk out of your nose. Uncomfortable.



You know it's funny.



Hopefully things will start calming down here and I'll actually get the time to post something vaguely interesting. Until then hope you're all doing well!

3 comments:

  1. i too am too cheap to buy them. i make them myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower from the life with twins blog hop! This cracked me up!! The presidential candidate and the snow white pictures are tooooo funny! Im still chuckling over here :)

    Would love for you to link this up at my friday link party going on now! And a follow back if you like my site too :)

    ReplyDelete