Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

DIY Tutorial for Men : How To Replace Toilet Paper




It seems to me that a lot of men have a problem with changing out the toilet paper roll. I could not understand why. The more I thought about it though, the more I began to wonder if they simply have not been taught. So if you are having problems with your husband, boyfriend, whoever with doing this simple task, show them this tutorial. Hope it helps!


Materials Needed:

One (1) New Roll of Toilet Paper
One (1) Toilet Paper Holding Fixture
One (1) Totally Used Up Roll of Toilet Paper
















There you go, it's that easy.





12 comments:

  1. Haha! I may need to print this out for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Great post! Thank you for linking up to Finally Friday! You had the most visited link:) Your blog will be featured by Curious Wisdom today!
    Thanks!
    Loressa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, I never said they use the toilet paper to wipe. For all I know they sit in there making toilet paper origami animals and building TP forts!

      Delete
  4. My husband needs a tutorial on how to keep it on the roll. For some reason he feels the need to remove it from the holder and put it on the counter. Ugh, men! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one I haven't heard before. He actually takes it off when it doesn't need to be changed? I wonder why? Men are so strange.

      Delete
  5. Hahaha...I love it. This was such a great post. I laughed all the way through thinking I need to have every "Male" in the house read this. Great Post.

    I think I am one of your newest followers - found you from Curious Wisdom = )

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  6. So after reading this tutorial I pondered how to fix this problem. I decided to do what any good guy should do after a tutorial like this. I am removing all the toilet paper holders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, Huzzy is that you?! Seriously, that sounds like something he would say! ;-)

      Delete